Contracted Providers of Georgia's Early Intervention Program
Physical Therapy treatment focuses on improving gross motor skills, balance, coordination, strength, and endurance, as well as cognitive development and sensory processing.
Occupational Therapy treatment focuses on improving fine motor skills, development of social skills,
improving adaptive and self help skills, and evaluating and treating sensory processing disorders.
Speech & Language treatment foucses on treating speech and language disorders, improving oral motor and oral sensory motor function, and treatment of feeding and swallowing disorders.
Areas addressed include: Summary of Services:
● Gross motor development. ● Comprehensive Evaluation.
● Muscle tone and strength. ● Sensory Integration Treatment Strategies
● Neuromuscular function. ● Neurodevelopment Treatment Strategies
● Fine Motor Development ● Treatment for all types of Developmental Delays.
● Postural control.
● Pre-gait and gait training.
● Splinting or bracing.
● Development of language
● Feeding and Swallowing
We offer appointments Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. A few appointments are accepted on the weekend when necessary.
We accept private insurance, Medicaid and private pay; and, we will bill for our families if we are provided with all necessary information.
In Network with:
Amerigroup, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Coventry, Georgia Medicaid, Humana, Peachstate,Tricare,Wellcare.